Starve Your Fears: The Andy Storch Show
037: Living Life in the Front Row with Jon Vroman
An amazing conversation with Jon Vroman sharing tons of value for entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to live life in the "front row"
An amazing conversation with Jon Vroman sharing tons of value for entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to live life in the "front row". Some highlights include:
- Difficult years in high school set him off on a path of personal growth and empowered communities
- Importance of mentors and influencers along the way
- How friends and peers can also be mentors to each other
- Sometimes investing in yourself can have a big impact regardless of the event
- Figuring out what you need and your purpose and looking for those things
- How fear, pain and pleasure can influence howe live our lives
- The importance of showing up and living life in the “Front Row”
- How high expectations can lead to disappointment and missing out on the best moments
- If you help enough people get what they want, you can get what you want?
- Life can end in a moment so it is important to enjoy life and live life to the fullest
- “Live as if you are going to die tomorrow and learn as if you are going to live forever” - Ghandi
- You can learn everything you need to know about life by people who are fighting for it
- You need to know who is in your “Front Row” and how you can help them (do you know their #1 goal?)
- The importance of living and being in the right environment
- Ask: How is my environment shaping my reality?
- Excitement of building communities