Starve Your Fears: The Andy Storch Show
055: Breaking Into Commercial Real Estate with Amy Calandrino
A conversation with my friend, Amy Calandrino, who hustled and networked hard to break into commercial real estate and build a successful practice in Central Florida.
A conversation with my friend, Amy Calandrino, who hustled and networked hard to break into commercial real estate and build a successful practice in Central Florida. Highlights include:
- Amy graduated in 2008 as the economy was crashing
- Why Amy chose to go into commercial real estate instead of being an attorney
- How Amy broke into commercial real estate industry to be successful
- Why networking and building relationships is so important in every industry
- Importance of doing what you say you are going to do
- Importance of finding a mentor who can push you to get out there and out of your comfort zone
- How to get better at talking to people - don’t try to be anyone you are not.
- To get better at something you are not comfortable with, practice, practice, practice
- Common challenges that Amy sees small business owners dealing with
- What entrepreneurs should consider when moving into their first space
- The challenges that Amy faces with her business like scaling and saying “no”
If you are interested in coaching or have feedback or questions on the podcast, feel free to send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org