Own Your Career Own Your Life (formerly The Andy Storch Show)
031: Overcoming Fears & Limiting Beliefs with Real Estate Investor, Kari Lyke
A really fun conversation with my friend Kari Lyke about her journey from physical therapist to successful real estate investor, coach and speaker. Kari talks about so many great things.
A really fun conversation with my friend Kari Lyke about her journey from physical therapist to successful real estate investor, coach and speaker. Kari talks about so many great things. Some highlights include:
- What happens when you figure out that you don’t like your dream career?
- You have more control of your destiny when you have your own business vs. having a job
- You should model successful people because “Success leaves clues!”
- Importance of hiring mentors and coaches to help you succeed
- Anyone can learn something and start a business, but if you can’t get past your limiting beliefs or don’t know how to implement, you’ll never be successful
- Getting past fears, limiting beliefs and objections from family to start your business
- Importance of learning from failures and experience.
- Ask questions, show curiosity, ask for help and people will want to help you
- How having an experienced mentor can help you avoid pitfalls and mistakes
- You are going to fail and the best thing to do is to treat failures as opportunities to learn and coach others
- How visualization can help you overcome challenges
- Traditional education vs. private education
- Anyone can invest in real estate, but you have to learn and implement
If you are interested in coaching or have feedback or questions on the podcast, feel free to send me an email: email@example.com