Starve Your Fears: The Andy Storch Show
106: The Joy of Genius with Dr. Gay Hendricks
In this episode of Talent Development Hot Seat, Andy interviewed Dr. Gay Hendricks. Dr. Hendricks has been a leader in the fields of relationship, transformation, and body/mind transformation for more than 45 years now. Andy and Dr. Hendricks talked about the book Dr. Hendricks wrote called "The Joy of Genius.” To know more about the book and Dr. Gay Hendricks, listen to this episode and enjoy!
- Why he decided to write the book "The Joy of Genius"
- Why he wrote "The Big Leap"
- One thing he learned from playing high school football
- How to know when you're on a genius spiral
- What it means to connect with our genius spiral and why most people are not really connected to it
- How to "woo" your creativity
- How things we can’t change from the past can drive negative attitude and thinking
- The genius move
- How he deals with negative feelings when they come up
- His wife's workshop "Living Your Life As A Work of Art"
- On the speech he gave with his hands shaking, how he opened up about it, and used it to connect with others
For questions, comments and guest suggestions, contact the host, Andy Storch, at email@example.com