Starve Your Fears: The Andy Storch Show
019: Why Podcasting is the new Blogging and how to Convert Listeners into Customers with Tom Schwab of Interview Valet
A "meta" interview with Tom Schwab of Interview Valet, talking about why podcasting is the new way to connect with prospects and how to convert them into visitors and leads.
A "meta" interview with Tom Schwab of Interview Valet, talking about why podcasting is the new way to connect with prospects and how to convert them into visitors and leads. Some highlights of the show include
- Why podcasting is the new blogging and why guest appearances convert listeners to customers much better than blogs
- How good systems can set anyone up for success. Most people want to do a good job but they often fail b/c there is no good system in place
- A goal with no mission or process or burning desire will likely fail. What drives you? What gets you out of bed on a rainy day when you don’t want to do the work?
- Why the biggest challenge for entrepreneurs is figuring out which marketing tools and tricks will work specifically for them
- Marketing is starting a conversation with someone who might be a customer
- Find the people who fit the description of your perfect customer - you only need a few
- Awareness brings opportunity - and if people aren’t aware of you, they can’t buy from you
- Book: The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Tips for podcast marketing as a guest
- How to convert someone from listener to visitor to lead
Please feel free to provide feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org