Own Your Career Own Your Life (formerly The Andy Storch Show)
024: Investing in Yourself and Your Future and Surrounding Yourself with Positive Influences with Millionaire Real Estate Investor, Matt Aitchison
A great interview with 7-figure real estate investor, Matt Aitchison, who talks about the importance of surrounding yourself with the right people and constantly investing in yourself and your future.
A great interview with 7-figure real estate investor, Matt Aitchison, who talks about the importance of surrounding yourself with the right people and constantly investing in yourself and your future. He also discusses:
- How “Majestic Failures” are great opportunities to learn
- Always trying to grow and add value wherever he goes
- The danger of ego and being in a bad peer group
- You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with
- We go to work for either passion, purpose or lifestyle and why Matt decided entrepreneurship and real estate would get home closer to his goals than a regular job
- Why Matt decided to take inventory of his friends and family and make adjustments to surround himself with people who would add to his life and avoid people who subtracted from his life
- How to evaluate your "conscious incompetence"
- The importance of looking for role models and modeling their success
- We all adapt and conform to what is available to us
- If you are going to fail, fail fast. It is the best way to learn.
- The importance of finding the right mentors and relationships
- Less than 2% of the world engages in personal development but when you look at all the top performers, they are obsessed with personal development
- Why Matt wants to live his life with no regrets
- You are just one conversation or relationship away from changing your life today and it is up to you to figure out what that is or where it will come from
- If you are not having the success in your life that you want, start with looking at changing your habits
- Six things that consistently show up to help get you to the highest level in life:
Please feel free to provide feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org