Starve Your Fears: The Andy Storch Show
005: Jairek Robbins's Entrepreneurial Journey and the Most Common Challenges Entrepreneurs Face in Life and Business
In this episode, Jairek Robbins shares his journey and information about the common challenges that entrepreneurs face in different stages of their life and business. He also gives a few tips and shares some cool tools and resources that he uses with his clients.
In this episode, Jairek Robbins shares his journey and information about the common challenges that entrepreneurs face in different stages of their life and business. Here are some key takeaways from the episode:
- How Jairek came from a unique background, tried to learn as much as he could about the world and how to improve himself and how he utilized his experience working in his family’s company to bootstrap his business and grow to 55 clients and over $100K in income in less than eight months
- How grit, resilience, tenacity and consistency can help you get the things you want in life
- The importance of perspective and going outside your comfort zone to change your perspective
- What teaching organic farming in Uganda and doing 1,000 presentations and cold-calls can teach you about sales and relationships
- How to grow and build a sustainable business through partnerships, building demand and using price increases and focusing in on the clients you can help the most
- Three different elements that a partnership can have
- How most entrepreneurs fall into one of three buckets and what Jairek does to help them break through barriers to achieve their goals
- The importance of doing work, getting experience and learning how to take a skill and using it to use it to create value or sell something (vs. just theory)
- The importance of sleep, nutrition, energy, exercise, mindfulness and presence, meditation, being positive and calm, reducing stress, and time management.
- How deep meaning and purpose and make all the difference in your drive to achieve your goals
- The importance of having a powerful peer group that you can relate to and connect with support you
- Are you actually happy and enjoy what you do? Just achieving goals or making more money does not guarantee more happiness.
For information about coaching with coaching and mastermind groups, check out Andy's website
Resources and Links: