Starve Your Fears: The Andy Storch Show
Gaining Clarity on your Dreams and Overcoming Fear with Chuck Balsamo
Chuck is an extraordinary life expert guiding champs to the 3 summits of total wellness, success, and impact.
In his 20’s Chuck built one of the top real estate teams in the nation. From there, he’s built a vast platform of influence and added numerous layers of knowledge and experience in personal development and business!
Today, Chuck speaks all over the world to audiences above 100K people in stadiums and conferences.
Chuck coaches and leads masterminds for entrepreneurs, artists and business professionals earning $100K to multiple millions in annual profits, and getting the extraordinary life they want to have.
- Chuck’s background and how he got to where he is today
- Chuck got into real estate at 25 and hired a coach for $1K/month
- “You can master anything if you learn the processes and systems”
- Check started investing in himself to be the best speaker possible
- Tip for overcoming fear as a speaker: focus on the audience
- Ask who the audience is, what are their challenges and what is life like?
- Dream, strategy, execution
- Importance of learning from failure
- Talking about the Los Angeles Dream Center: https://dreamcenter.org/
- Storybrand: Donald Miller. Authority and Empathy
- How Chuck got over his fear of dancing in public
- The biggest factor that helps people become successful is that they take massive action
- The importance of getting clarity on your dreams
- The importance of jumping when it’s time to jump
- Chuck’s social media strategy
- “My strategy has always been to make a difference each day”
- “Impact is how I’m going to measure my success”
- “I don’t want to get paid for everything I do”
- People win in 1-1 conversations
- “The biggest moves in my life have all been manual, not automatic”
- How to gain more clarity and vision for where you want to go
- “Most people overestimate what they can do in a year and underestimate what they can do in five years”
- The balance and challenge of monetizing what you love to do (like encouraging people)